Canalside Holdings Limited is a company incorporated under the Companies Acts with registered number 10391138 and whose registered address is at Canalside Farm, Mill Lane, Great Haywood, Stafford, ST18 0RQ. References to “we”, “Canalside Farm” or “us” shall mean Canalside Holdings Limited and references to “you” or “the customer” shall mean the user or viewer of this website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is subject to change without notice.
- While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, recommendations or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Please note: The information made available on this site in connection with walking and cycling routes has been provided in good faith and intended only as a general guide. You are advised, and it is your responsibility, to exercise caution using any of the information and to verify it using other sources.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, photographic images, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. For reproduction rights and usage information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All trade marks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Canalside Farm’s prior written consent.
- We have additional terms and conditions in place when making an online purchase via our website, which you will need to accept prior to completion of your order. Please see our Online Purchase Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms.
- If you have any query about our General Terms and Conditions please e-mail us at email@example.com